Old Basing Tennis Club
At the time of writing, the tennis club is closed due to lockdown rules, but once restrictions are lifted, we hope to be back playing on our new resurfaced courts, which are being worked on during February and early March.
The Benefits of Playing Tennis:
· 100% social distancing possible
· Exercising outside in the fresh air
· Playing with friends and relatives
· Brand new court surface
· An APP to book a court and time to suit you
· Four courts to choose from
· Tennis coaching with BJTCoaching@gmail.com
· Social and leisure tennis
· League tennis and other competitions
· Club house facilities and ample car parking
We look forward to warmer and better times ahead this spring and summer and to welcoming new and old members alike to play on some lovely smooth, brightly painted, brand new tennis courts.
For more information see our website, Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The tennis club is located at the end of Riley Lane, Old Basing RG24 7DH next to the allotments and football/cricket pitches.